MUSHKIN LAUNCHES NEW REDLINE LUMINA RGB DESKTOP MEMORY LINE
Austin, TX, March 19, 2021 -- Mushkin Enhanced MFG – An industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and high-reliability computer products, today announced the launch of its new Redline Lumina RGB Desktop memory line.
Mushkin’s Redline Lumina RGB memory is designed to offer users a high-performance Plug N Play overclocking experience. Each module is Mushkin Enhanced and hand-tested in North America to take your system to the next level of performance, stability, and responsiveness during memory-intensive gaming and application use.
· Each module is built using 16 High-quality RGB LEDs for vibrant and seamless PC lighting synchronization.
· The Redline Lumina RGB memory kits are compatible with major motherboards and are ready-to-sync with Asus AURA SYNCTM, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASRock Polychrome SYNC for an ultra-high quality RGB experience.
· Modern Mushkin Enhanced space-grade aluminum thermal heatsink design.
· Intel XMP 2.0 Ready and automatically adjust to keep the fastest but safest speeds without lockups or other abnormal behavior
· Compatibility tested to work with the latest Intel and AMD enabled systems.
· Mushkin memory modules are backed by a limited lifetime warranty and supported by Mushkin's worldwide customer service and technical support.
- Capacities: 16GB (2X8GB), 32GB (2X16GB) and 64GB (2X32GB)
- Frequency (speed): 2666MHz – 4133MHz
- Latency: CL16–CL19
- Voltage: 1.2V-1.35V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
For more information about Redline Lumina RGB DDR4 modules visit: Link
For more information about Mushkin visit: www.mushkin.com
For over 25 years, Mushkin has been dedicated to helping gamers, digital artists, IT managers and professionals alike enhance their computing experience by providing reliable, high-performance products. Mushkin’s products include a complete selection of USB, SSD, and memory module upgrades for both the consumer and enterprise industries. Since the company’s founding in 1994, Mushkin has received numerous awards and commendations for quality, reliability, and technical excellence.